Tipalti is a highly-capable and popular accounting software system that comes with great flexibility and simplicity, for better accounts payable operations. Another great thing about the software is that despite being enabled with the cloud, it comes with affordable pricing. There are a variety of factors that make Tipalti a great accounts payable option for small and medium-sized businesses.
In this article, you will learn some general details about Tipalti, as well as the top features that it can offer you, from which you can benefit after Tipalti SignIn. Apart from that, we will give you the pricing of the software system as well. Next up, you will also understand why this software is a great option for you. Finally, we will discuss the major pros and cons of Tipalti.
Tipalti Accounting Software – A General Overview
Tipalti is a powerful accounting software because it comes with a variety of features and benefits that lets you choose according to your needs. You do not need to be selective with your needs if you are going for Tipalti. This is a great thing when you are looking at an era where smooth accounting has become common among businesses.
Here is what FinancesOnline.com’s review on Tipalti says –
“Rather than being just another holistic system, Tipalti is a full pack for automating global mass payment operations, which streamlines payments to entities in more than 190 countries.”
Basically, once you use Tipalti, it will take care of your complete accounting-related workload, whether it is onboarding, tax compliance, or others. At the same time, it will also ensure that your employees do not have to spend a lot of time in understanding the software.
It is simple and easy to use, and many experienced accountants were at the helm of creating the software. Hence, if you are looking for a software system to increase your productivity, this is it.
Tipalti – What Are The Plans And Pricing?
One of the best things about Tipalti is that the pricing is simple, and there are no complicated pricing options or levels which you need to choose. The platform fee starts at $149 per month. As your business processes become more complex, you can upgrade your features accordingly.
If you are in requirement for the advanced features, you can send a request to customer service, as per your needs and demands, and pay accordingly. Here is what Tipalti says –
“Our pricing model is designed to grow with your company. As you need to add advanced features such as W-8 tax forms, international tax IDs, or multi-entity payables, we can easily handle that for you.”
What Are The Major Features Of Tipalti?
On its official website, Tipalti claims that with the help of its accounts payable automated feature, you can surely free up the time and resources of your team. Apart from that, you will also have the option to accelerate your business’ visibility for scale.
The following are some of the major features of Tipalti which you need to know about, as they are surely created to benefit your business processes:
- Comes with a multi-language supplier portal with self-service features.
- Tipalti also comes with a useful payment portal called Tipalti Payee.
- The advanced OCR, along with AI, helps in processing invoice data better.
- You can make fast and accurate payments with just a few clicks.
- The system comes with tax compliance, and you will not have to worry about tax risks.
- Have easy integration options with other software systems.
- The automated payable solutions are the ones that keep the software apart.
Is Tipalti Safe? – Benefits Of Tipalti For Your Business
Tipalti is great for your business because it offers you security. According to its official website,
“The Tipalti platform is powered by a multi-entity cloud infrastructure and built for mass scale. Put simply, it was developed to future-proof your accounts payable and supplier payments operations as your company grows.”
On the other hand, if yours is a small business, it offers you an affordable option to automate your accounting processes. Furthermore, it also comes with multiple integration options, which lets you effectively use the software for your needs.
The Major Pros And Cons Of Tipalti
The following are some of the essential pros and cons of Tipalti that you need to know before you look to make a purchase:
Pros Of Tipalti
Here are the major pros of Tipalti which can heavily benefit your business:
- One of the best things about Tipalti is that it has the necessary national and international compliance.
- A simple, easy, and error-free payment management system. It has automatic regulatory compliance and also contains the payment currency selection feature.
- Fast payments due to the payment automation feature.
- Consists of well-featured reporting and analytics options.
- A lot of extra features are not only helpful for advanced accounting but also in terms of security.
- Easily integrable with top accounting software systems and ERPs like NetSuite, QuickBooks, etc.
- Good customer service.
- The software system is created by people who have years of experience in accounting.
Cons Of Tipalti
Here are some of the cons of Tipalti, which you need to be aware of before you implement the software for your business purposes:
- Creating check images can be complicated, and one may find it annoying at points.
- Too many functions can get overwhelming for one, and it takes time to understand the functionalities. Hence, in some cases, a learning curve is required.
- Takes time to implement the software system in your business and requires time to learn the software fully.
Hope this article was helpful for you in getting a better idea of Tipalti as an accounting software. You can see here that this software system, despite being affordable, offers a variety of features that are not only useful but also unique in their own ways. Once you start using the software, you will not feel like switching to another one when it comes to accounts payable options. What are your opinions of Tipalti as an accounts payable software system? Share your thoughts about the software system in the comments section below.