By far, the best accounting software of 2023 is the ZOHO Books software. This one is not only a great option for large businesses, but small as well as medium-sized businesses are also taking up this software for their daily accounting procedure. With the help of the software, businesses can track invoices and create and send them effectively.
In this article, you will get a comprehensive guide to ZOHO Books, and you will also learn about other details regarding the app. Furthermore, you will also learn what to expect after you do a ZOHO Books signup. In addition to that, you will also learn about the various essential pros and cons of the software. Hence, to learn in detail about the ZOHO Books software read on through to the end of the article.
ZOHO Books – A General Overview
If you are a small business owner, a freelancer, or even an entrepreneur, you need accounting software for regular usage to ensure everything is in order. This is essential for the growth of the business. To find the right software for accounting, you need to focus on the usability of the app and also the price that suits you.
After trying out various accounting software, we have considered ZOHO Books to be the best of all.
According to the official website of ZOHO.com,
“Zoho Books is cloud-based smart accounting software which takes care of all your accounting needs.”
To test the software, you can do a ZOHO Books login and check a free trial version for 14 days. The free trial version of ZOHO Books contains all the features available with premium ZOHO Books pricing. However, this is only for a limited period of time.
However, there are different pricing levels, which you can select based on your needs. The software lets you do invoice tracking effectively and faster. The software lets you and your customers collaborate with it on a client portal in real time.
Why Is ZOHO Books a Great Option For Small Businesses?
There are no software programs that are fully perfect for a business. Some of the software options are difficult to use, while some of them are good but expensive. At the same time, there are others that are not designed to meet the needs and demands of small businesses. If you are a small business owner, freelancer, self-employed, or sole proprietor, you will need accounting software that meets your daily needs.
Once you try out the software, you will find the ZOHO Books API quite appealing and simple to use. Apart from that, the ZOHO Books software comes with an amazing app, which you can access from your phone.
According to Business.com,
“Zoho’s strength lies in its ability to automate tedious, error-prone accounting tasks. Unique among accounting software options, it features a dedicated automation section packed with various tools, including the ability to set “rules” to automate financial workflow.”
In addition to that, this software also gives you a variety of options to program email alerts, set up in-app notifications, and also send automated invoice reminders. Moreover, if you are one of those tech-savvy business owners, you will also have the option to build tools that meet the needs of your businesses using ZOHO’s own coding language. You can then integrate those tools with ZOHO Books.
Furthermore, one of the best things about this platform is the ZOHO Books customer care. They are always at your service through mail, app, chat, phone, etc. If you encounter any problem, they will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Essential Features Of The ZOHO Books Software
As per a review in BusinessNewsDaily.com,
“Zoho Books saves you time by automating your workflow. You can set up this accounting software to automatically perform tasks like sending recurring invoices and payment reminders, tracking expenses, and notifying you when your bills are due.”
The following are the major features that you will be able to benefit from on ZOHO Books:
- There are a variety of automation tools for sending invoices, reconciling accounts, and payment reminders. This is great for streamlining repetitive tasks.
- The invoicing tool is really great and simple and the same time. Furthermore, it is really easy to use for someone new as well.
- The dashboard is straightforward and user-friendly and displays enough information. You can also learn about the financial health of your business.
- It is easy to pay bills with the help of the integration to pay online. You can pay bills and accept client payments easily.
- The client portal is really great and allows the clients to get proposals, view estimates, and also connect with the organization.
ZOHO Books – Pros And Cons
The following are the major Pros and Cons of the ZOHO Books software that will help you to decide whether the app can be helpful for your business or not:
Pros Of ZOHO Books
The following are the pros of ZOHO Books:
- It is great software for entry-level businesses and helps businesses to scale their growth.
- The app is simple and easy to use. Apart from that, it also has a versatile, intuitive, and simple dashboard. The client portal also contains a lot of functions and features.
- ZOHO Books also comes with an affordable pricing plan, which helps small businesses to choose as per the needs of the organization.
Cons Of ZOHO Books
The following are the major cons of ZOHO Books:
- There are a limited number of monthly invoices you can use. This can be an issue if your business is in its growth phase.
- Unavailability of tools and apps to calculate quarterly taxes and other tax calculations that are key for businesses. The primary tax focus is basically on the sales tax.
- The audit trail tool is not available for businesses in the US. It is only for UK and European businesses, plus some other countries.
Basically, ZOHO Books offers the scalability that a small business requires. This helps small businesses to grow faster. Moreover, ZOHO Books is a part of the ZOHO platform, which comprises a variety of software required for the management and functioning of an organization. Hope this article was helpful to get an understanding of the software.