Acumatica is a Cloud ERP software, with the help of which you can get better access to critical applications important for your business, at any time from your location. Many small and medium-sized organizations use this popular cloud ERP system mainly because of its high scalability and customization capability. It also comes with plenty of useful features, as well as easy integration options.
In this article, you will learn about Acumatica, a Cloud ERP system, as well as some of the general details about it. We will also discuss the pricing, along with the major features that come with Acumatica. In addition to that, you will also find out whether the system can be a great addition to your business or not. Finally, we will discuss the major pros and cons of the software.
Acumatica – A General Review Of The Platform
As per our own usage of the software and many Acumatica reviews, we have found out that the software solution focuses a lot on customization. Furthermore, Acumatica comes with different editions, which you can choose from, as per the requirement of your business, to tailor to your needs.
According to the official website,
“One of the biggest advantages of Cloud ERP software (specifically, Acumatica) is its almost limitless customizability. Add-on solutions, role-based dashboards, open APIs, and industry-specific functions—all these combine to give companies unparalleled data visibility, powerful decision-making tools, and a future-proof platform for success.”
Another great thing about Acumatica is that it offers flexible cloud hosting options to keep your data accessible and secure with the help of public and private clouds. If you are looking for an ERP software platform for better mobility, flexibility, security, and simplicity, and at the same time, it improves better access within the organization.
According to Acumatica,
“Your ERP cost will vary depending on many factors, including your vendor’s licensing policies, your number of users, the industry you’re in, and how many customizations and integrations you need. Read on to find out what to expect—and how Cloud ERP changes the game.”
The pricing is not given on the website. If you want to know the pricing of Acumatica, you will have to contact the company and get a quote. Here, you will need to talk to an expert and share your business needs and demands.
However, there are five different editions available:
- General Business
These are on the basis of industry requirements. The modular architecture provides you the required flexibility, with the help of which you can license only those modules that are required for your business. You can then improve and upgrade your modules based on your business growth.
What Are Some Of The Major Features Of Acumatica?
Once you sign in to the Acumatica Portal, you will get role-based views and an interface for different functions of your organization like commerce, finance, operations, IT, sales and marketing, etc. This will help you to personalize the dashboard based on your needs without you needing to switch between different modules.
Here are the major features of Acumatica:
- There are very useful financial management tools to streamline financial operations and, at the same time, automate your processes while generating financial reports.
- The inventory management tools are many, with the help of which you can effectively manage your inventory to streamline operations.
- Ability to integrate different business platforms with commerce connectors.
Acumatica – What Are Its Pros And Cons?
Let’s find out some of the major strengths and weaknesses of the Acumatica Cloud ERP solution, as it will help you to find whether it is right for your business or not:
Pros Of Acumatica
The following are the major pros of Acumatica that will benefit your business:
- The platform is a great solution for small businesses that are in their growth phase.
- The software platform is highly scalable and can easily accommodate the needs and requirements of a growing business.
- The system comes with a modular architecture, which helps in bringing out the business processes better.
- You will get extensive options to customize the software based on the needs and demands of your business.
- Since it is based on the cloud, it allows you to access the software platform from a remote location.
- It comes with a wide range of essential features that are useful for a business, like financial management, inventory management, CRM, project management, and many more.
- One of the best things about Acumatica is that it consists of a useful and user-friendly interface, where it gets easier for you to navigate and find your stuff faster.
- Acumatica integrates with many third-party software systems, with the help of which you can make the software more functional.
- There are many automation features that will enable you to automate workflows to make things faster.
Cons Of Acumatica
The following are some cons of the Acumatica Cloud ERP solution which you must be aware of before you purchase the system for your business:
- In comparison to the number of features it has, Acumatica is a bit expensive, and smaller businesses might struggle a bit in this regard.
- The industry-specific features are limited since the software is for general purposes.
- The mobile capabilities of Acumatica are somewhat limited.
- Requires a learning curve for general usage, especially for users that are not technically sound.
- Although there are many options for customization, it is still complex and time-consuming.
- In some cases, especially with complex issues, customer support does not respond as per requirements.
- The implementation of the software requires a significant amount of time and resources. Furthermore, the complexity requires extensive knowledge of the software beforehand.
- Integration with legacy systems can be a bit difficult.
As per our usage and different reviews on Acumatica, we have realized that despite its high costs, this software system is one of the most intuitive ones and quite easy to use. Furthermore, the customization options can also help you personalize the software while ensuring better streamlining of operations. What are your own reviews of Acumatica? Share your own reviews with us in the comments section below.